“400 bilingual stories for Cantonese learners:
The perfect texts to learn Cantonese”

bilingual stories in Cantonese and English
  • By reading the multitude of texts, you will gain a deep understanding of the Cantonese language.
    It is the perfect practice material to understand Cantonese like your own native language and to be able to speak it with absolute fluency.
  • You will be able to understand common phrases and everyday language, which is essential for fluency.
  • The 400+ texts have been created by linguists who have a deep understanding of the needs of Cantonese learners.
  • The stories contain more than 5,000 sentences in Cantonese, which would fill six books of 200 pages each if printed out.
  • You can read the texts in any browser.
    You can also choose whether you want to read the sentences in Cantonese and English one after the other.
    You also have the option of hiding the sentences in Cantonese or English: you will only see the translation when you tap or click on it.

Wide variety of texts:

These 400 texts combine a variety of topics and styles to present you the full spectrum of the Cantonese language:
150 short stories in Cantonese and English
Want to expand your vocabulary?
This collection offers more than 150 short stories on all kinds of interesting topics.
practise Cantonese grammar with texts in Cantonese
Want to practise your grammar?
In more than 100 collections of sentences, you can delve deeper into one topic from Cantonese grammar.
everyday dialogue texts in Cantonese and English
Do you want to understand everyday Cantonese?
Immerse yourself in 150 real-life conversations that will give you the practical help you need in these situations.
Learn the subtleties and nuances of Cantonese with all of these texts.
 

Master Cantonese with texts for beginners, advanced learners and professionals:

The 400 bilingual texts are a well thought-out learning tool specially designed to improve your language skills.
 
The texts are organised according to 6 language levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2).
You have the option of displaying all sentences or hiding the translations in English so that you only see them when you tap or click on them.
 
This gives you control over your learning workload and allows you to progress continuously.
Cantonese texts on all learning levels
 

Targeted learning made easy:

An interactive, clickable table of contents makes navigation easier and allows you to jump directly to the topics that interest you most.
 
Whether you want to concentrate on a specific subject area or simply browse through the variety of texts – this book adapts to your individual learning style.
interactive e-book Cantonese-English
 

Learning in small bites:

The best thing about it?
You don't have to read and learn for hours at a time.
The texts are designed so that one text can be read in just three minutes.
 
So you can learn in small steps every day – perfect for a busy schedule or for those who want to learn in between.
Cantonese texts in clearly organised learning units
 

Adapt the texts perfectly to your learning level:

Have you just started learning Cantonese?
Then we recommend that you first read a sentence in Cantonese and then look at its English equivalent.
The English translation can be hidden so that you can think about the meaning of the sentence without being disturbed.
 
Have you already reached a more advanced level?
In this case, it's best to start with the sentence in English and hide the Cantonese version.
This will give you time to think about how you would translate this sentence into Cantonese.
Cantonese texts for beginners and advanced readers
 

Unlimited reading on any device:

You won't run out of reading material any time soon – if printed out, the texts would fill six books of 200 pages each.
 
You can read the texts on any browser – on your PC, tablet and smartphone.
reading texts Cantonese for PC, tablet, smartphone
 

So you progress quickly:

  • If you have learnt more than 600 Cantonese vocabulary words, keep reading the A1 level texts until you understand everything.
  • If you have learnt more than 1,300 Cantonese words, read the A2 level texts until you understand everything.
  • If you have learnt more than 2,100 Cantonese words, read the B1 level texts until you understand everything.
  • If you have learnt more than 3,000 Cantonese words, read the level B2 texts until you understand everything.
  • If you have learnt more than 4,000 Cantonese words, read the C1 level texts until you understand everything.
  • If you have learnt more than 5,000 Cantonese words, read the level C2 texts until you understand everything.
With over 1,000 sentences per learning level, you won't run out of learning materials anytime soon.
how many Cantonese words for different learning levels
 

Test the texts

If you want a taste of this unique learning experience, read the free trial version of the texts (with a sample 20 of the 400 texts):
This will give you an insight into the structure and quality of the texts provided.
 
 
free trial version bilingual texts Cantonese/English read texts A1 in Cantonese texts in Cantonese and English text Cantonese A2 read texts Cantonese B1/B2 free of charge
 
Bilingual stories (free trial)
Order All 400 Stories »
 
           
 
       
 
 
  1.   
買雪糕
Buying ice cream
   
今天是炎熱的夏日。
   
It's a hot summer day.
   
一個男孩去冰淇淋店。
   
A boy goes to the ice cream shop.
   
他想買雪糕。
   
He wants to buy an ice cream.
   
他看到很多不同的口味。
   
He sees many different flavors.
   
巧克力、雲呢拿、士多啤梨等等。
   
Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and more.
   
他不能決定。
   
He can't decide.
   
他問店員建議。
   
He asks the saleswoman for advice.
   
她建議他試芒果味。
   
She recommends the mango flavor.
   
他試了,他喜歡它。
   
He tries it and he likes it.
   
他買了芒果味雪糕。
   
He buys the mango ice cream.
   
他對他的選擇感到滿意。
   
He is happy with his choice.
   
他回家享受他的雪糕。
   
He goes home and enjoys his ice cream.
   
這是一個美好的日子。
   
It's a beautiful day.
  2.   
A1級別的句子,用於顯示現在時的動詞使用
A1 level sentences demonstrating the use of verbs in the present tense
   
我正在吃一個蘋果。
   
I am eating an apple.
   
你去學校。
   
You are going to school.
   
他喝水。
   
He is drinking water.
   
她正在睡覺。
   
She is sleeping.
   
我們在踢足球。
   
We are playing football.
   
你哋喺讀書。
   
You are reading a book.
   
佢哋喺跳舞。
   
They are dancing.
   
我喺睇戲。
   
I am watching a movie.
   
你喺唱歌。
   
You are singing a song.
   
佢喺煮飯。
   
He is cooking the meal.
   
佢喺游水。
   
She swims.
   
我哋喺笑。
   
We laugh.
   
你哋喺跑。
   
You (plural) run.
   
佢哋喺讀書。
   
They study.
   
我喺畫畫。
   
I draw.
   
你講話。
   
You speak.
   
他寫。
   
He writes.
   
她聽音樂。
   
She listens to music.
   
我們開車。
   
We drive a car.
   
你們跳舞。
   
You are dancing.
  3.   
談話(A1):向你認識的人打招呼。
Conversation: Greet someone you know
   
你好Peter,你好嗎?
   
Hello Peter, how are you?
   
我已經很久沒見到你了。
   
I haven't seen you for a long time.
   
你今天過得好嗎?
   
Are you having a good day?
   
你的周末怎麼樣?
   
How was your weekend?
   
你做了什麼?
   
What did you do?
   
好嗎?
   
Was it nice?
   
很高興見到你。
   
It's nice to see you.
   
我期待我們下次的見面。
   
I look forward to our next meeting.
   
後會有期!
   
See you later!
  1.   
採用更健康的生活方式。
Adopt a healthier lifestyle
   
Mehmet總是吃比薩和快餐。
   
Mehmet has always eaten pizza and fast food.
   
但現在他想吃得更健康。
   
But now he wants to eat healthier.
   
佢去街市買菜同水果。
   
He goes to the market and buys vegetables and fruit.
   
佢係屋企煮食,唔再食快餐。
   
He cooks at home and doesn't eat fast food anymore.
   
Mehmet都開始做運動。
   
Mehmet also starts exercising.
   
佢去健身房。
   
He goes to the gym.
   
佢每日跑一個鐘。
   
He runs for an hour every day.
   
佢感覺得啱啱啱,同埋有多啲能量。
   
He feels better and has more energy.
   
佢嘅朋友都察覺到呢個變化。
   
His friends notice the change.
   
佢哋話:"Mehmet,你睇起嚟真係好啲!"
   
They say: "Mehmet, you look good!"
   
Mehmet對佢新嘅生活方式好開心。
   
Mehmet is happy with his new lifestyle.
   
佢話:"我覺得自己更健康同埋更強壯。"
   
He says: "I feel healthier and stronger."
   
Mehmet採用了更健康的生活方式,他很快樂。
   
Mehmet has adopted a healthier lifestyle and is happy.
  2.   
A2級句子用於在不同情境中使用人稱代詞。
A2 sentences illustrating the use of personal pronouns in various contexts
   
她常煮意粉,因為她喜歡意大利。
   
She often cooks pasta because she loves Italy.
   
我們在公園遇到他,度過了愉快的時光。
   
We met him in the park and had a great time.
   
你們可以來訪我們。
   
You are welcome to visit us.
   
我可以幫助你找書嗎?
   
Can I help you find the book?
   
他們正在電影院看電影。
   
They are watching a movie in the cinema.
   
他喜歡她的帽子,因為它很多彩。
   
He likes her hat because it is colorful.
   
她正在遛狗。
   
She is walking with her dog.
   
我們計劃去希臘旅行。
   
We have planned a trip to Greece.
   
你可以請給我鹽嗎?
   
Could you please pass me the salt?
   
他修理她的車,因為她不會。
   
He is fixing her car because she can't.
   
他們喜歡他們的工作,因為它是有創意的。
   
They love their job because it is creative.
   
我可以給你一杯水嗎?
   
Can I bring you (formal) a glass of water?
   
他每天給她一朵玫瑰。
   
He gives her a rose every day.
   
他們明天會來我們這裡。
   
They are coming to us tomorrow.
   
你可以傳達消息給他嗎?
   
Can you deliver the message to him?
   
她告訴我們一個有趣的故事。
   
She tells us a funny story.
   
你們永遠歡迎。
   
You are always welcome.
   
我可以給你那本書嗎?
   
Can I give you the book?
   
他寫封信給他們。
   
He writes them a letter.
   
她給了我一個禮物。
   
She gave me a gift.
  3.   
對話: 談論你的日常生活和你每天在做的事情。
Conversation: Discussion about your daily routine and what you do during the day
   
我每天早上七點醒來。
   
I wake up every morning at seven o'clock.
   
然後,我刷牙和洗澡。
   
Then, I brush my teeth and take a shower.
   
我吃早餐並喝咖啡開始新的一天。
   
I have breakfast and drink coffee to start the day.
   
然後我去工作,一直工作到下午五點。
   
Then I go to work and work until five o'clock.
   
下班後,我去健身房。
   
After work, I go to the gym.
   
我通常做晚餐,然後看電視。
   
I usually cook my dinner and then watch TV.
   
睡覺前,我會讀一本書。
   
Before going to bed, I read a book.
   
我通常係十點鐘訓。
   
I usually go to bed around ten o'clock.
   
呢個係我嘅日常習慣。
   
This is my daily routine.
  1.   
計劃同埋執行屋企裝修計劃
Planning and implementing a home renovation project
   
我叫Sarah,住喺西雅圖。
   
My name is Sarah and I live in Seattle.
   
我嘅熱情係翻新老房子。
   
My passion is renovating old houses.
   
我最近買咗一間舊維多利亞式嘅屋。
   
I recently bought an old Victorian house.
   
佢嘅狀態唔好,但我見到佢有潛力。
   
It was in a bad condition, but I saw potential.
   
我開始計劃翻新。
   
I started planning the renovation.
   
首先,我列咗一個需要做嘅工作嘅清單。
   
First, I made a list of necessary works.
   
然後,我開始搵匠人。
   
Then, I started looking for craftsmen.
   
覓合適嘅人唔係咁容易。
   
It wasn't easy to find the right people.
   
不過我冇放棄,最後我搵到一隊好嘅隊伍。
   
But I didn't give up and finally found a great team.
   
我哋開始翻新嗰間屋。
   
We began to renovate the house.
   
雖然有好多嘢要做,但我哋接受咗呢個挑戰。
   
It was a lot of work, but we took up the challenge.
   
每日我都見到有改善,真係好有成就感。
   
Every day, I saw improvements and it was very fulfilling.
   
最後嗰間屋整好咗,我好為我哋達到嘅成果感到自豪。
   
Finally, the house was finished, and I was proud of what we had accomplished.
   
嗰間舊維多利亞式嘅屋而家變咗好靚嘅屋企。
   
The old Victorian house was now a beautiful home.
   
雖然係一個長期同勞累嘅過程,但係真係值得。
   
It was a long and exhausting process, but it was worth it.
   
我期待開始我下一個翻新計劃。
   
I am looking forward to starting my next renovation project.
  2.   
B1級別嘅句子示範正確嘅所屬代詞使用方法。
B1 sentences demonstrating the correct use of possessive pronouns
   
我最欣賞你嘅係你嘅友善。
   
Your kindness is what I appreciate most about you.
   
佢哋嘅舊屋有一種特別嘅吸引力。
   
Your old house has a special charm.
   
佢寫作嘅風格真係好獨特。
   
His way of writing is very unique.
   
我哋嘅阿婆畀咗我哋呢條頸鍊。
   
Our grandmother left us this necklace.
   
佢對藝術嘅熱情真係好感染人。
   
His enthusiasm for art is infectious.
   
嗰間係佢喺城市裡面最鍾意嘅餐廳。
   
This is her favorite restaurant in the city.
   
你嘅誠實值得讚賞。
   
Your honesty is admirable.
   
我哋嘅屋企有個好靚嘅海景。
   
Our house has a beautiful view of the sea.
   
佢嘅創意真係好令人印象深刻。
   
Her creativity is really impressive.
   
佢爸爸有間大書房。
   
Her father has a large library.
   
我朋友唔見咗佢嘅鎖匙。
   
My friend lost his keys.
   
佢嘅老師好嚴格。
   
Her teacher is very strict.
   
你兄弟嘅幽默感真係好棒。
   
Your brother has a great sense of humor.
   
呢部係我哋新車。
   
This is our new car.
   
佢嘅鞋好有型。
   
Her shoes are very stylish.
   
我爸爸自己整咗呢張桌。
   
My father built this table himself.
   
佢隻貓真係好得意。
   
Her cat is very cute.
   
你媽媽煮嘅食物真係一流。
   
Your mother cooks excellently.
   
佢嘅兄弟姊妹都好鍾意做運動。
   
His siblings are very athletic.
   
嗰部係佢最鍾意嘅戲。
   
This is her favorite movie.
  3.   
對話: 討論你最鍾意嘅電影同電視節目,包括類型同演員。
Conversation: Discussion about your favorite movies and TV series, including genres and actors
   
你最鍾意睇咩類型嘅電影同電視節目?
   
What kind of movies and TV series do you prefer to watch?
   
我好鍾意睇科幻同冒險片。
   
I really like science fiction and adventure movies.
   
你有冇最鍾意嘅男演員或女演員?
   
Do you have a favorite actor or actress?
   
係,我係Leonardo DiCaprio嘅大粉絲。
   
Yes, I am a big fan of Leonardo DiCaprio.
   
你最推薦咩電視劇?
   
Which TV series do you recommend the most?
   
我推薦「Stranger Things」,呢部劇真係好刺激。
   
I recommend 'Stranger Things', the series is very exciting.
   
你最鍾意嘅電影係咩?
   
What is your all-time favorite movie?
   
我最鍾意嘅電影係「教父」。
   
My favorite movie is 'The Godfather'.
   
我都好鍾意睇紀錄片,尤其係有關自然同環境嘅。
   
I also like documentaries, especially those that deal with nature and environment.
  1.   
在可再生能源技術上的開創性工作。
Pioneering work for the breakthrough in renewable energy technologies
   
我是Zainab,一位來自馬來西亞吉隆坡的有創意的科學家。
   
I am Zainab, an inventive scientist from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
   
我的願景是通過開發新技術為世界提供可持續能源。
   
My vision is to power the world with sustainable energy by developing new technologies.
   
有一天,我發現了一種更有效、更經濟的製造太陽能電池的方法。
   
One day, I discovered a way to manufacture solar cells more efficiently and cost-effectively.
   
這將使世界上許多人更容易獲得清潔能源。
   
This would make access to clean energy easier for many people around the world.
   
但這項工作非常具有挑戰性,並需要多年的密集研究和開發。
   
However, the work was challenging and required many years of intense research and development.
   
經過無數的實驗和改進,我們成功地將技術推向市場。
   
After countless experiments and improvements, we were able to bring the technology to market maturity.
   
突破發生在一家大型能源公司對我們的技術表示興趣時。
   
The breakthrough came when a major energy company showed interest in our technology.
   
他們投資於我們的公司,並幫助我們提高生產量。
   
They invested in our company and helped us increase production.
   
我們的可再生能源在全球得到應用,並幫助減少碳排放。
   
Our renewable energy sources were used worldwide and contributed to reducing carbon emissions.
   
今天,我為自己對使這個世界變得更好做出的貢獻而感到自豪。
   
Today, I am proud to have contributed to making the world a better place.
   
但這次旅程並沒有結束。
   
But the journey doesn't end here.
   
我決心繼續開發創新技術,改善我們的生活,並保護我們的星球。
   
I am determined to continue developing innovative technologies that improve our lives and protect our planet.
  2.   
B2級有關指示代詞的作用的句子。
B2 sentences on the role of demonstrative pronouns
   
你在背景中看到的那些樹木已經有幾個世紀的歷史了。
   
Those trees that you see in the background are several centuries old.
   
掛在角落的這幅畫來自文藝復興時期。
   
This painting hanging in the corner originates from the Renaissance.
   
這些書本是我研究的基礎。
   
These books here form the foundation for my research.
   
那裡籠子裡的那些鳥是稀有品種。
   
Those birds over there in the cage are rare species.
   
你種植的這些花朵盛開得非常美麗。
   
These flowers that you planted bloomed wonderfully.
   
那邊的雕塑來自18世紀。
   
Those sculptures over there are from the 18th century.
   
我居住的這座城市有著豐富的歷史。
   
This city where I live has a rich history.
   
那邊的那位男士是著名的作家。
   
That man over there is a famous writer.
   
你看到的這座山是該地區最高的。
   
This mountain you see is the highest in the region.
   
你講的這個故事真是迷人。
   
This story you are telling is fascinating.
   
那邊的雲彩預示著風暴即將來臨。
   
Those clouds there announce a storm.
   
我們正在過的這座橋在上個世紀建造。
   
This bridge we are crossing was built last century.
   
你背誦的這首詩深深打動了我。
   
This poem you recited has deeply touched me.
   
我們昨天看到的那條河很有名。
   
That river we saw yesterday is very famous.
   
你所說的那些話我會銘記在心。
   
These words you said stay with me.
   
那邊的船非常老。
   
That ship out there is very old.
   
這棵蘋果樹是我爺爺種的。
   
This apple tree here was planted by my grandfather.
   
她唱的那首歌非常好聽。
   
That song she sings is very beautiful.
   
你所獲得的這次經驗是非常寶貴的。
   
This experience you had is very valuable.
   
在遠處可以看到的那座山是一個受歡迎的徒步旅行目的地。
   
That mountain seen in the distance is a popular hiking destination.
  3.   
對話(B2):分享你的旅行冒險,並討論文化相遇。
Conversation: Share your travel adventures and discuss cultural encounters
   
在我到泰國旅行期間,我遇到了一個傳統和現代的迷人組合。
   
During my trip to Thailand, I encountered a fascinating mix of tradition and modernity.
   
你曾否參觀過柬埔寨吳哥窟的迷人寺廟?
   
Have you ever visited the fascinating temples of Angkor in Cambodia?
   
日本人的熱情好客深深打動了我。
   
The hospitality of the people in Japan deeply impressed me.
   
在你的旅行中,你有哪些特別的文化體驗?
   
What extraordinary cultural experiences have you had on your travels?
   
杜拜的驚人建築真是賞心悅目。
   
The breathtaking architecture in Dubai is a feast for the eyes.
   
你有試過印度獨特的烹飪傳統嗎?
   
Have you experienced the unique culinary traditions of India?
   
我在秘魯的熱帶雨林中徒步是一次真正的冒險。
   
My trek through the Peruvian rainforest was a real adventure.
   
有哪些國家你曾參觀過,並對你產生深遠的影響?
   
Which countries have you visited that had a profound impact on you?
   
在肯亞與馬賽人相遇是改變我生活的經驗。
   
Meeting the Maasai in Kenya was a life-changing experience.
   
旅行不僅開啟我們的眼界,也開放了我們的心靈去接納新的文化。
   
Traveling not only opens our eyes but also our hearts to new cultures.
  1.   
在基因工程方面領導一個開創性的研究項目。
Leading a groundbreaking research project in genetic engineering
   
在充滿活力的舊金山市,傑出的遺傳學家Marta面臨著一個挑戰。
   
Marta, an outstanding geneticist in the vibrant city of San Francisco, was faced with a challenge.
   
她帶領一個科學家團隊進行一個有關植物基因改造的先進研究項目。
   
She led a team of scientists in conducting a cutting-edge research project on genetic modification of plants.
   
他們試圖改變小麥,使其能在極端氣候條件下生長。
   
They were trying to modify wheat so that it could grow in extreme climate conditions.
   
Marta在實驗室裡度過了無數個小時,分析基因序列並修改基因。
   
Marta spent countless hours in the lab, analyzing genetic sequences and modifying genes.
   
儘管面對挑戰和不確定性,她始終保持著樂觀和決心。
   
Despite the challenges and uncertainty, she always kept her optimism and determination.
   
她堅信自己的工作有改變世界,並對抗飢餓和貧窮的潛力。
   
She firmly believed that her work had the potential to change the world and combat hunger and poverty.
   
瑪塔和她的團隊不知疲倦地工作,永遠在尋找下一個突破。
   
Marta and her team worked tirelessly, always in search of the next breakthrough.
   
他們克服了挫折,慶祝小勝,並不斷學習。
   
They overcame setbacks, celebrated small victories, and constantly learned.
   
經過多年的研究和無數的實驗,他們終於取得了重大突破。
   
After years of research and countless experiments, they finally achieved a significant breakthrough.
   
他們創造了一種能在極端條件下茁壯成長的基因改造小麥品種。
   
They had created a genetically modified wheat variety that could thrive in extreme conditions.
   
看到自己工作的成功,瑪塔感到一股自豪和滿足的浪潮。
   
Marta felt a wave of pride and fulfillment as she saw the success of her work.
   
她的研究有潛力幫助數百萬人,並對抗世界飢餓。
   
Her research had the potential to help millions of people and combat world hunger.
   
她為能參與這樣開創性的工作而感到自豪,該工作不斷地推動可能的界限。
   
She was proud to be part of such groundbreaking work that pushed the boundaries of the possible.
   
懷著希望和樂觀的心情,瑪塔展望未來,為即將面臨的挑戰做好了準備。
   
With a sense of hope and optimism, Marta looked to the future, ready for the next challenges that would come her way.
  2.   
對話(C1):談談你在領導角色和團隊管理方面的經驗。
Conversation: Discussing your experiences in leadership roles and team management
   
在我作為團隊領導的角色中,我很快就發現有效的溝通是至關重要的。
   
In my role as team leader, I quickly realized that effective communication is crucial.
   
有時候需要做出困難的決定,這會影響整個團隊。
   
Sometimes it is necessary to make difficult decisions that affect the entire team.
   
我的任務是激勵團隊,同時確保工作有效地完成。
   
It was my job to motivate the team while ensuring that the work gets done effectively.
   
我學到了了解每個團隊成員的個人優點和缺點是非常重要的。
   
I learned that understanding the individual strengths and weaknesses of each team member is of great importance.
   
有時候我需要解決團隊內部的衝突,並找到一個公平的妥協。
   
Sometimes I had to resolve conflicts within the team and find a fair compromise.
   
建立一個開放和支持的文化是我領導哲學的一個重要部分。
   
Developing an open and supportive culture was an important part of my leadership philosophy.
   
珍惜每個人的貢獻和促進團隊凝聚力是我們成功的關鍵。
   
Appreciating each individual's contribution and fostering cohesion were keys to our success.
   
我也意識到需要持續提供和接受反饋,以促進增長和改進。
   
I also recognized the need to give and receive continuous feedback to promote growth and improvement.
   
我的經驗告訴我,領導就是激勵其他人發揮他們最好的潛能。
   
My experience has shown me that leadership means inspiring others to give their best.
  1.   
協調全球反應對一個大規模網絡攻擊影響重要基礎設施。
Coordination of a global response to a massive cyber attack on critical infrastructures
   
嗰晚係一個寧靜同埋滿天星斗嘅夜晚,當全球安全中心嘅屏幕上開始出現不祥嘅警告信息。
   
It was a quiet and starlit night when ominous warning messages began to appear on the screens of security centers around the world.
   
我係Jin-ho,一個位於首爾嘅高級網絡安全分析師,當我啱啱放低我嘅咖啡杯時,我個螢幕上閃過第一個警告信號。
   
I am Jin-ho, a high-ranking network security analyst based in Seoul, and I had just set down my coffee cup when the first warning signal started flashing on my monitor.
   
喺幾秒鐘之內,我清楚咗呢次唔係一個普通嘅安全事故。
   
Within a few seconds, it became clear to me that we were not dealing with an everyday security incident here.
   
一個未能確定身份嘅行動者對全球重要基礎設施進行咗高度協調嘅攻擊。
   
An unidentified actor was conducting a highly coordinated attack on critical infrastructures worldwide.
   
當攻擊嘅規模越嚟越明顯,我致電我喺東京、華盛頓同倫敦嘅同事,以協調一個全球反應計劃。
   
As the scope of the attack became more and more clear, I called my colleagues in Tokyo, Washington, and London to coordinate a global response plan.
   
呢個挑戰係前所未有嘅,但係我哋一定要集中精力,喺呢場全球危機中接管舵輪。
   
The challenge was unprecedented, but we had to focus on taking the helm in this global crisis.
   
喺混亂嘅環境裡,我哋同全球各地嘅專家同政府建立聯繫,討論下一步點做,以及協調有效嘅對策。
   
Amid the chaos, we connected with experts and governments around the world to discuss the next steps and coordinate an effective countermeasure.
   
呢次大規模嘅攻擊強調咗各國需要合作,令網絡空間變得更加安全。
   
This massive attack underscores the need for countries to work together to make cyberspace safer.
  2.   
對話(C2):專家喺國際外交同地緣政治方面嘅見解分享。
Conversation: Exchange of expert insights on international diplomacy and geopolitics
   
地緣政治係一個複雜而且動態嘅學科,研究全球層面上權力、空間同時間嘅互動。
   
Geopolitics is a complex and dynamic discipline that examines the interaction of power, space, and time on a global scale.
   
你點樣評價現時嘅地緣政治局勢?
   
How would you assess the current geopolitical landscape?
   
考慮到近期嘅緊張局勢同地緣政治變化,世界似乎係唔斷變化緊。
   
Considering recent tensions and geopolitical changes, the world seems to be subject to constant change.
   
喺呢個不斷變化嘅情境之中,外交喺度扮演咩角色?
   
What role does diplomacy play in this constantly changing context?
   
外交係作為推動對話、解決衝突同維持國際關係嘅基本工具。
   
Diplomacy serves as a fundamental tool for promoting dialogue, resolving conflicts, and maintaining international relations.
   
你可以分析一個現時嘅地緣政治衝突,然後提供你嘅評估嗎?
   
Could you analyze a current geopolitical conflict and give your assessment?
   
持續嘅大國間緊張關係有潛力嚴重打亂地緣政治平衡。
   
The ongoing tensions between the major powers have the potential to seriously disrupt the geopolitical balance.
   
外交手段點樣可以有助於緩解咁嘅緊張?
   
How could diplomatic measures contribute to easing such tensions?
   
透過建設性嘅談判同合作意願,外交官可以為更和平嘅未來奠定基礎。
   
Through constructive negotiations and a willingness to cooperate, diplomats can lay the foundation for a more peaceful future.

Frequently asked questions
... about the bilingual stories


Frequently asked questions
... about content and navigation


Frequently asked questions
... on using and customising the texts


Frequently asked questions
... about learning progress


Frequently asked questions
... about ordering and access


    I have further questions


    We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have in our customer support portal.
     
    order Cantonese-English stories
     

Order your Cantonese-English stories here:


 
money-back guarantee
 
You are protected by our money-back guarantee:
 
Test the language course without any risk.
If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund 100% of the purchase price.
No questions asked.

 

Select your course here:

   Secure Order:

 
 
Money-back guarantee:
You can cancel your purchase at any time during the first 31 days and get a full refund of your money.
 
 
You will receive the software as an online course:
  • Start your learning instantly!
  • You don't have to install anything, you learn online.
  • The online course works with Windows, Mac OS and Linux, on iPhone and Android smartphones, on iPad and Android tablets.
  • Access to the online course is valid for 10 years.
  • You can cancel your purchase at any time during the first 31 days and get your money back.
  • More than 540,000 individuals have successfully acquired a new language through 17 Minute Languages.
  • All prices include VAT.

What makes this language course stand out from the rest?


rapid progress

Fast-paced progress:

This software program will make learning Cantonese fun and easy in breathtaking time.
software

Sophisticated software:

We first released this software in 2002.
Each year, our developers meticulously update it with utmost care to detail.
daily tasks

Different daily activities:

Varied daily tasks and a huge selection of learning methods will motivate you to continue learning every day.
unique learning methods

Unique learning methods:

With the long-term memory learning method and daily tasks tailored to you, you will learn Cantonese in record time.
no subscription

No subscription model:

Your access is valid for 10 years, you only pay once.
exclusive learning community

Exclusive learning community:

Make connections with like-minded people in our learning community.