You have many options to systematically increase your knowledge.
We have built many gizmos into the program so that learning remains fun and exciting.
There is a suitable learning method available for every type of learner.
The following learning methods and tests are available for you to choose from:
Repeat the words until you know all the vocabulary:
In all of the tests, you have to type in the right words so often that you will be able to do the correct translation instantly.
Simple words stop appearing in the daily program after 2 or 3 repetitions.
More difficult words may be repeated 5 or 6 times.
Especially difficult words, which you often don't know, are asked even more often.
Most importantly we don't want you to have forgotten these words by the very next day!
Seven words at a time:
After learning seven new words, the software will show you a table with a summary.
Learning seven words at a time is especially effective.
Now you can repeat these words again at a glance.
Points, learning time and number of repetitions:
You can already see how long you spend with one lesson unit.
By the way, you won't be able to cheat:
The program will actually only show the amount of time you worked.
If you would like to take, say a one hour break, the clock stops ticking until you're ready to work again.
Every word allows you to see how often you have already repeated it today.
Words that you knew immediately will no longer appear in tests for this day.
Word that you are still having trouble with will continue to appear again and again.
For every word you know, you get points.
In this way, you can compare a day's learning with each other.
You also see, for example, at which time of the day you learn vocabulary the quickest.
A break after every 30 minutes:
Studies have shown that after a half an hour of learning concentration decreases rapidly.
For this reason, your language course will remind you every 30 minutes that you should take a break.
Stand up, go for a walk, drink a glass of water.
Afterwards, reinvigorated, you are ready for the next half an hour!
(You can, of course, ignore the reminder and immediately continue learning.)
A wide variety of pictures:
If you know a word, you will see a new photo as a reward.
(We have also thought of something for you even if you answer incorrectly...)
When you see that the course is fun and rewarding, you will be motivated to see it through to the end!
Motivating tips throughout:
At regular intervals, you will get tips from our experts on how you can learn even more effectively.
Let us surprise you!
This is an online course.
The software runs on Windows
(10, 8, 7, Vista, XP), on macOS
and on Linux
on the iPad
, on Android Tablets
and on Windows Tablets
Order the Filipino language course easily with this online form
What do our clients say
... regarding the learning methods of our language courses
I am very content with your language course and I really enjoy learning with it.
I like the well-structured way of the course and the wide-ranged possibilities which makes learning so much easier and varying as well.
Besides I think it's great you can choose listening to the language as often as you want to as well as being able printing the vocabulary on flashcards.
In any case I would love to thank the experts who developed the course very much! It's fun to learn a new language
with this course!
- „This is my first exercise program for pc ever
- especially the offered possibilities of long-term memory training as well as the literacy test which are very helpful for me are fascinating to me.“
- „The vocabulary trainer is jut awesome!!!
This is how you motivate people to learn!
Words have to be repeated until you spell them correctly.
Also, I think its great being tested in both languages.
Either one way or the other, it's up to you.
I'm pretty sure this how you will remember your vocabulary!
The texts are chosen very well, directly taken out of every day life, very understandable for everyone, meaningful and very helpful for general use.
I also like being able listening to the texts line by line and listening to the vocabulary particularly as often as you want to.
This programm is super easy to handle. Thumbs up!“
- „I particularly loved being able to choose between possibilities and ways offered to workout a key subject.
This is especially relevant when acquisitioning vocabulary.
Thus, I can choose for my individual way of learning.“
- „Vocabulary learning is very well-structured and it's really fun!
This course is way more fun than learning with a book - because you can't cheat yourself when doing the exercises ;o)
The long-term memory method is just amazing and would basically be sufficient as just one testing method.“
- „In my opinion the best thing about this course is being able clicking on and listen to every single word and sentence!
This used to be my greatest problem - pronunciation.
Moreover I've found the fill-in-the-blank texts very helpful.
When working on my first fill-in-the-blank text I didn't believe it would work out but it was surprised by how much I knew!
Since I rather pay more attention to speaking skills I expected the writing skills to be way too complicated and thought I wouldn't need them.
Meanwhile I am very happy to be able to speak and write the language!
Thanks so much!“
- „The learning-functions for vocabulary especially the long-term and ultra long-time method with keying is what I like best about this course.
Not only is this course about learning vocabulary and learning them by heart, but also about spelling rules.
Also I was very impressed by the distinct learning functions.“
What our clients say
... about our long term memory learning method
- „I've been mostly impressed by the long-term method for learning new vocabulary, since I didn't expect knowing the vocabulary after a pretty long break.
The explanation of the psychological backgrounds and the systematics of the memory performance respectively makes the learning methods much more comprehensible. “
- „I've been using this language course for 4 months intensively.
I think it's really convenient having the possibility to repeat the vocabulary regularly with the long-term memory learning method.
I really enjoy this programm for it keeps asking until the correlate word is typed in correctly.
Moreover the digital speech of the respective vocabulary is also great.“
- „The long-term memory learning method for keeping vocabulary in long-term memory is, in my opinion, particularly efficient.
Thereby you are developing ambition which keeps you going.
Also the pages which hide the vocab are tremendously good to get a quick overview and are very suitable to repeat in fast track.
I find the displaying of the last seven wrong inputs in the long-term memory learning method very supportive.“
- „I really really like the vocabulary training method.
Here, I'm especially using the long-term memory learning method.
I mostly prefer multiple choice and input.
This method makes me build up on my vocabulary knowledge quickly.
I'm able to connect proper spelling as well as the right pronunciation by the audio output.
To get a quick learning success this is essential to me.
The distinct lessons are prepared well and are really easy to access.
Here its especially useful having the possibility playing the particular sequences.“
- „I'd learned this language already basically before but I couldn't remember hardly anything about my basics, nevertheless I was able to reaccess the language.
For this I'm sure the clear and logical structure of the language course is crucial and also the opportunity to operate within the programm in so many different ways.“
- „I particularly like the diversity of the learning method and the great choice of topics of the lessons or the continuous sequences.
The exercising sections containing the long-term memory learning method are really motivating to start learning.
Now, my son (15) really enjoys learning new vocabulary and is making great progress.
Personally, I was able to develop myself professionally and put into practice what I had learned.“
- „I was especially amazed by learning with the longterm-method.
The records of the entire vocabulary and dialogues sound very natural and realistic since they were all spoken by native speakers.
Putting it in a nutshell, it's a well-made language course.“
- „I really do like learning using the long term memory learning method.
Using the pc is much simpler than writing manually.
Moreover using the pc is much more efficient since you can not betray yourself - The system is correcting every single mistake also including emphasis which are also registered.
Storing the different levels makes repeating the vocabulary and the texts based on the flashcard principle possible and thereby more effective.
Learning foreign languages has become a hobby to me - for me, personally, not is it only learning by heart but a leisure pursuit.“
- „From an educational view the long term memory learning method is very well-structured.
We are able to store the results.
Also we think the gap texts are great and the pronunciation of the audio files is especially audibly and clearly.
The lessions are kept short which is favourable respecting our age.
Thank you very much for this language course.“
(Richard & Francis Pennyworthy)
- „It's very beneficial being able to organize your individual schedule and also being able to print out the entire course.
The variety of the teaching materials is also great.
When it comes to learning vocabulary by using the long term memory learning method you only decide once how long you would like to learn per day.
Once you've decided on how long you want learn a day, this will be happening automatically afterwards.
So, once you get started you will pull trough.
This is also very helpful when having a hard time with motivation.
Being able to decide on your own how long you want learn makes this course "feasible".“
- „I find the logical and neat outline very appealing.
I'm also motivated by the long term memory learning method which makes it easy for me to live up to the learning success of the day before and gets me started over quickly.
I've already bought the beginner's course and my experiences with the long term memory learning method are good.
You can virtually follow the continuing progress the team is working on - this is what I really like
since they give me the feeling that I'm taken seriously when I hand in some suggestions for improvement and changes.“
What our clients say
... regarding the daily exercises of our programme
- „The daily exercises are the greatest thing about this learning software.
In this way I'm able to learn in a structured way.
Thereby, I can learn both the vocabulary training and text exercises quickly and continuing.
Moreover I'm convinced by the different methods of vocabulary training and different learning methods.
Above all the text input and the automatic testing of your knowledge gives me a quick and really good result.“
I enjoy the daily exercise program because it's easy to work on and it's varying.
Mostly I use the long term memory learning method and the quick repetition.
This course allows me to continue my studies on a daily basis and I feel really really motivated to learning another language.“
- „I really have to thank you for the daily exercises.
They really give me motivation I need to do at least my daily exercises on a daily basis since I don't have much time left.
Additionally I think the great choice of the different ways of learning is gorgeous, e.g. first, taking a look at the vocabulary,
secondly finding them hidden in a text and thereby studying them and then being tested and learning vocabulary intensively. “
- „The daily exercises are encouraging me to really stay focused even though there are no new words are added.
Regardless of whether working on quick repetition or text input:
The recorded vocabulary combined with the written word itself is perfect for me.“
- „To me the daily exercises are awesome and be given the possibility to continue right where I stopped by the repetition.
Not a day goes by without me working with the program and working on my vocabulary knowledge at least.
Within almost 100 days I've stored about more than 1000 words in the long term memory.
I would like to thank you so much for this course.
I'm enjoying it so much and it really helps me staying on track.“
- „To me the daily are exercises learning method seem very effective.
It gives you a well-structures schedule that guides you trough the program.
And if there is time left you you could additionally use further training methods. “
- „I like the lessons being divided in daily exercises.
Still, I can decide by myself independently how much I'd like to learn. That way learning never gets boring.
I further like the speakers being native speakers.
From the beginning, you are offered short texts which you can gradually elaborate.“
- „I haven't had any prior knowledge of this language. Thus I've started from scratch.
I was able to enter the program quickly due to the daily exercises.
The learning rate is variable which means you can determine yourself how quickly you would like to go.
The exercises themselves are rich in variety so you won't get bored.
What's great about the course is the vocabulary and text exercises being distinguished.
The great extend of the course makes it an interesting choice for beginners as well as for advanced students.
I highly recommend this course especially for learning vocabulary.“
- „I particularly like arranging the daily exercises myself.
Also I like the way the vocabulary and text exercises are arranged which are in my opinion perfectly mixed.
So far I can say: You don't get tired of learning over a long period of time.
By putting you scoring online you can compare yourself with others. Thereby you could "compete" with others.“
What our clients say
... in regard to structure and content of our programme
- „I appreciate the course' systematic regarding the structure, the clarity regarding the titles you can click on.
I also like being able to print out whatever I like and having the correcting aid at my disposal.
It's very beneficial having the opportunity to listen to the appropriate vocabulary.
This course is definitely meeting my expectations!“
- „This course has broadened my vocabulary knowledge tremendously.
For me personally, listening to texts and thereby improving my own pronunciation was particularly helpful.
Of course this is really motivating, helpful and is giving me a feeling of getting more and more confident when communicating with native speakers.
The method by which you acquire vocabulary is excellent - at the same time it's a fantastic exercise to train my brain.“
- „I like the learning units being split in small very achievable units.
The vocabulary being taught is very applicable especially for beginners - that's what I really like since I want to learn this language only on a "vacation" kind of level.
Additionally I want to point out the learning monitoring and the opportunity given to print out the vocabulary which makes learning a lot easier for me.“
- „I'm very pleased with this course and it helps a lot with my studies.
This course is especially helpful when it comes to learning vocabulary and a proper pronunciation.
I'm pretty sure I would have given up learning this language if it wasn't for this course. I like the lessons being short and therefore clear.
Also the flashcards which can be printed out are great for taking with you and learn whenever I feel like studying.“
- „I'm really motivated by the short and not too challenging lessons.
They encourage me to hang in there because they are easy to process by the self-learning principle.
I really like the versatile testing options.
Each term or sentence can be repeated - this way the pronunciation can be memorized much better.“
- „The listening examples are suitable for the daily use and are worth learning.
Within a short period of time I acquired essential vocabulary which encouraged me to keep going.
In addition the recording is realistic, comprehensible and I as a student was given the chance to get an impression what feeling for language means.“
- „The program is well-structured and clearly represented.
The vocabulary tests are also tremendously effective since you cannot cheat.
They are repeated over and over again until each vocabulary can be answered perfectly from every point of view.“
- „I think it's a good thing working with different methods e.g. covering terms, multiple choice, quick show, several gap texts, etc.
The parameters can also be adjusted, e.g how many new words you would like to learn as well as determine how you want your gap text to look like.
Also listening to the records is especially important when learning Arabic since the spelling isn't clearly similar to the pronunciation.
Also the positive images and encouraging texts are very supportive.
Your support when it comes to studying is also awesome!“
- „The many different learning methods is what I like most about this course.
There are audio recordings for each sentence or vocabulary by which means I'm able to check my pronunciation - which is way better than phonetics.
Vocabulary which were answered incorrectly are tested and asked over and over again until you got them right.
Flashcards can be printed out so you can learn even when your on the road.
The lesson's topics cover all important areas and are therefor suitable for daily use.“
- „The vocabulary and sentences can be learned in many different ways.
I have the feeling I'm making good progress despite I'm learning for myself without any contact person.
Moreover, I as a teacher of foreign languages need to study further and test new learning methods for my students anyway.“
- „The course' surface was being developed very neat.
Particularly the instruction and explanation of the versatile opportunities happened to be very successful.
The vocabulary and texts are subdivided means comprehension and context - this is also a successful method.
You can choose on what you want to pay your attention on.
All in all this course' concept is well developed.“
What our clients say
... in general
- „This course is highly recommendable. It's easy to work with and the information given is very useful when being abroad.
The vocabulary learning seems to be successful.
This course seems to be a good choice for elderly people due to the self-determining working pace
and the learning areas with applied didactics and methods which are also suitable for elderly people as already mentioned.
I'm am thoroughly content with your offer.“
- „I bought this language course as a birthday present for my nephew and he loves it!
He is 11 years old and the course is a great support and addition for school classes.“
- „This program doesn't have to be installed therefore you can start using it straightaway.
I'm an advanced learner and I gladly update my skills and knowledge.
That's why I prefer using the selection method as the typing of the solutions would take too long.“
- „The possibility also to learn when going to bed made me learn on a regularly basis.
Now I can listen to audio recordings - this is way better than learning with a textbook.“
- „I'm taking the voc trainer with me wherever I'm going - so I can learn whenever I want.“
- „Thanks to this course I'm able understand a lot and follow a conversation at least partially.
Now I'm about to improve the syntax and my pronunciation. With this course this shouldn't be a problem.
Right down the line, learning is fun with this program and the learning results are motivating.“
- „Even my 10-year-old daughter loves learning the new language and together we are studying hard!
Of course this what I really like since she is learning much faster than I do. This is an additional challenge for me.“
What our clients say
... about the price/performance ratio of our language courses
- „What I like most about the course is the long term memory learning method.
This way it's possible to learn vocabularies which you consider to be essential.
Moreover I was surprised my the price... I think is a very fair price!
Kudos to you!“
- „I would like to thank you for the excellent price/performance ratio.“
- „I've tried bunches of language courses and this one is the best so far!
The price-performance ratio is absolutely justifiable.
The course' navigation is easy to handle whereas the course is both visually and acoustically orientated.
This way learning is easy and progress can be seen very soon.
This course is highly recommendable - especially for beginners.“
- „I don't think there's a better program to learn vocabulary fast and effective.“